Wednesday, March 30, 2011

special person in my life

hye guys..would like to share a happy momment...urmm...so far..my life in kmph gettin better....i met my soulmate here...waa....she a very cute person..but she always deny it if i said that to her..dunno why she owez deny if i told that...a very kind person...glad to find her...when one's saw here..of course they will mumble to theirself bout her...bcoz she look like a selfish person..but,they had made a big mistake...she is a wonderful person...she will accompany her friends...now,,she's come to my life...i'll try my best to give her a happiness...would be really sad if i've lost her....with Allah wills...i'll make her to be my beloved housemate..tats all for today...i'll try to view her pic in the next session...

No comments:

Post a Comment